Wood Door Specifications
- Maximum width 5' (some limitations may apply).
- Maximum height 9'6" (Alder).
- Maximum height 10' (Cherry, Walnut, Oak, Fir).
- Max height 12' (Mahogany, Cedar).
- Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2-1/4", 3", 3-1/2".
- 5-5/16" standard with all sticking details except Rocky Mountain.
- 5-3/4" standard with Rocky Mountain sticking detail.
- 4-5/16" optional European stile*
- (4-3/4" in Rocky Mountain sticking).
- 3-1/4" optional Micro stile, 2-1/4" thick only *
(not available in Rocky Mountain sticking). * lock hardware limitations.
- 5-3/16" standard with all sticking details except Rocky Mountain.
- 5-5/8" standard with Rocky Mountain sticking detail.
- 4-5/8" standard for European and Micro stile.
- 8-15/16" standard.
**stile and rail dimensions include sticking. Custom component sizes are available.
- Engineered with .23" face veneer, 7/8" edge band, and LVL core or staved lumber core for increased stability and resistance to warp.
- Mill option: solid lumber or engineered (edge glued for width).
- Solid lumber (edge glued for width).
- Lumber is kiln dried to a moisture content range of 7%-9%.
- Wire brushed Cedar and Mahogany wood species are the best choice for non-protected weather exposures (little or no overhang). All other species in exterior applications require an overhang to protect the door from weather.
- Rustic and character wood species will have random knot size and frequency. Knots will be filled with black epoxy to maintain structural integrity.
- Cope & stick joinery with 1/2" x 4-1/4" hardwood dowels.
- Type I marine grade waterproof glue.
- Panels and mulls float to allow for expansion and contraction due to humidity changes. (Panel doors subject to severe weather exposures and potential driving rain may require caulk to be applied between the sticking and panel to prevent water intrusion).
Interior Door Specifications
- 1-3/8" Standard door thickness, 1-3/4" optional.
- 3/4" Standard panel thickness on both 1-3/8" and 1-3/4".
Interior Door Collection
- 1-3/4" Standard door thickness.
- 1-1/4"-1-3/4" Standard panel thickness, based on panel profile.
- 20-Minute rated fire doors available in several of our all-panel designs, up to 3' x 8'.
- 1 year limited warranty (up to 4' x 8').
- 5 year limited warranty (up to 3' 6" x 8').
Arcadia Custom Addresses:
Thermal Steel & Wood Products
9280 E. Old Vail Rd
Tucson, AZ 85747
Thermal Aluminum - West
2323 E. Firestone Blvd., Bldg. 105
South Gate, CA 90280
Thermal Aluminum - East
110 Viaduct Rd
Stamford CT 06907